Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eh - where was I? Oh yes...

Hello folks, D.T. back here after... how long? Don't know and in the famous words of a certain work colleage, "Don't care".


Anyhow to explain my long absence from updating this blog, I was actually involved with the creation of a teaser trailer of an online social game world created by the company I'm working in.

So without further ado, here's the trailer:



To explain my involvement in the trailer's creation; I was primarily in charge of the Meeble's (the humanoid beings featured in the trailer) character designs, models and textures, as well as having worked along with another work colleague on the trailer's post-production including sourcing sounds and music, the timing and sequencing of the scenes, and additional effects. In effect, this was my big chance to expose my capacity as a 3D artist.

Below is just a teaser featuring one of the Meebles, courtesy of Morf Dynamics:


To see more, check out the Mojikan Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/MojiKan

To see more information on what is Mojikan, click here. (Don't worry, it's a safe link.)

Anyhow~ now that I've explained what has been happening, time to explain what I "plan" (as in if I'm not too lazy) to do with my own 3D developments.

Because of recent events the swordsman character that was previously featured in this blog will be put on the backburner indefinitely. This time around, I'm working on a entirely new character concept - again, it will be a gaming character model designed for high end computer games, only except it won't feature much capes or another other flaps of clothing. Besides that, I had been working on a few pieces of digital art and will be featuring them in this blog in the foreseeable future.

Alrighty - See ya again sometime. Peace out!

- D.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or suggestions? Feel free to drop a line =)