-------
What you're looking at here is the subject of my project at hand. Partly inspired by the Dynasty Warriors and the Otogi video game series, I designed this character to be some sort of a oriental medieval fantasy swordsman. Apart for the corset, thigh armour and armoured leggings that are inspired by fantasy and Japanese/Chinese/Japanese-Designed-Chinese armour, the feature of this design is the armour that is worn on this character's left arm.
The above picture shows how the armour is supposed to be "constructed". This will give me an indication of how I should model the armour once I get up to that point.
Showing the helm design... Actually, I might alter this design since I'm not 100% happy with how this guy looks. Again I'll save the redesigning until I get around to modeling the armours.
... And what's a swordsman without even a sword? Presenting 2 sword designs, the coloured one being the selected choice. I might also create one other weapon type for the swordsman, but would depend on my progress of animating him.
PS: Sorry for missing out on updating this blog last week; other plans got in the way. Same thing with this week too - not much modeling is done so showing my concepts should suffice for this week.
Until next time.
- D.T.




JCM Warehouse: Casino and Hotel Schedules - The
ReplyDeleteJCM 경산 출장마사지 Warehouse is an online 충청남도 출장샵 casino 부산광역 출장마사지 and hotel schedule 천안 출장안마 services company. Get information, reviews 동두천 출장안마 and more about JCM Warehouse or JCM.